15% Water soluble Tea Tree Oil Antiseptic Solution
Recommended as a full strength tea tree oil is not necessary. For mixing with water for douching, athletes foot, facial problems and bathing.
|Benefits:||This solution is an economical water miscible form making it an ideal product to apply over large skin areas with minimal chance of irritation from being to concentrated. It is ideal to use in nearly all normal tea tree oil applications including conditions such as cold sores, mouth ulcer, facial care, abrasions, insect bites, congestion, nail and foot hygiene, cuts and minor burns. It has the added benefit of benefit readily dispersed in water so that a small quantity can be spread over large skin areas, for use in bathing, douching or cleansing wounds where a lower dose of oil is needed.|
15% of the finest therapeutic grade tea tree oil is blended with a fully biodegradable emulsifier to ensure the product can be used directly on the skin in this diluted form or further diluted in water to any concentration.
Deionized Water: Passed through a filter to remove sediment, and passed through deionization system to remove metal and finally, exposed to ultra violet light to kill any microorganisms that may be present.
Melaleuca oil: Tea Tree Oil. A natural antiseptic essential oil, steam distilled from the leaves of Melaeuca alternifolia.
Alcohol SD-40: Pure grain alcohol
Polysorbate 60: A non-ionic emulsifier and wetting agent. Derived from stearic acid which is obtained from plant material.
|Contraindications:||If using tea tree oil for the first time, a small patch test on the inside of the arm may be indicated if there is any concern about possible side effects. Normal precautions should be taken which include noting if any redness or skin irritation develops or persists. In such a case, discontinuing use will cause the skin to revert to normal. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.|
|Special points to note:|
- Very soothing product
- Is safe for to use for oral, topical and inhalation
- Safe and effective for douching- 1 part of 15% Water Soluble to 7 parts purified water.
- Effective for fungal infections in toenail and finger nails. An ideal foot soak.
- Cuts, burns or bites apply direct to area.
- Add 1 capful to vaporizer for throat and chest complaints.
- Use as a general household cleanser as a disinfectant for bathrooms, sickrooms, garbage pails, etc. - 2 capfuls of 15% Water Soluble added to 1 quart of water.
- Add 2 capfuls to wash to kill bacteria and freshen your clothes and linen.