& ALTERNATIVE USES FOR TEA TREE THERAPY TEA TREE OIL
Therapy Tea Tree Oil is an extremely effective and natural
antiseptic and germicide, so its uses are boundless. Most users adapt
different methods of utilizing the oil to suit their own particular areas
HOUSEHOLD GENERAL CLEANSING
- Diaper Cleanser:
Add 20 drops tea tree oil to approximately 1 gallon of water, stir,
then soak diapers overnight
- General Antiseptic & Cleanser:
- Add 1 teaspoon of 100% pure oil to 5 liters of water when
washing windows, floors, toilets, bathrooms and kitchen surfaces.
Add 2 teaspoons of 100% pure tea tree oil to washing machine
for a fragrant, fresh wash. Particularly helpful when washing
woolens, as it deters moths and silverfish.
- Household ants and others pests hate tea tree oil, so a
few drops put at the point of entry will deter them. Similarly,
when you wipe cupboards out with an oil and water solution,
you will find that cockroaches will move out!
- Apply a few drops of pure tea tree oil to damp cloth wipe
over mattress to deter dust mites
- Remove scuff marks from a vinyl/linoleum floor by rubbing
with a damp cloth to which pure tea tree oil has been added.
- Put a tissue with pure oil drops on it into your vacuum
cleanser bag to freshen your rooms and kill dust mites as
- Being a Germicide:
- Refrigerator gaskets stay fresh and clean if you wipe them
over occasionally with a tea tree oil/water solution.
- Shower curtains stay mildew free if soaked in a tea tree
oil/water solution before washing. Add a few drops of pure
oil to rinse water.
- Shower doors stay cleaner if you wipe them over with a tea
tree oil/water solution.
- Helps prevent soap scum build-up.
- Add a few drops of pure oil to furniture polish to prevent
blue mold growing with a tea tree oil/water solution to prevent
- Similarly, put a tissue with a few drops of oil on it into
your leather shoes when you store them away to prevent mildew
- Use pure oil on cloth to remove tar from feet.
- To remove chewing gum from hair, apply pure oil.
IN THE GARDEN
Tea Tree Therapy Antiseptic Cream or Hand & Body
Lotion makes a great precautionary hand cream before you put on gloves
to tackle the garden. It provides a protective barrier against cuts and
SPA BATH USAGE
Add 20 drops of Tea Tree Therapy Pure Tea Tree Oil for
an amazing invigorating bath.
Apply 2 to 3 drops of Tea Tree Therapy 100% Pure Tea
Tree Oil to your toothbrush before you brush your teeth, then apply toothpaste
to brush. Not only will this addition assist in keeping your mouth, breath
and gums healthy but it aids in fighting plaque. Dab pure oil onto mouth
cankers, abscesses and site of toothache for relief.
Fisherman will find relief from sand fly, mosquito and other irritating
bites by dabbing pure oil on site of irritation. It acts as a repellent
to some bugs. Anyone who enjoys the great outdoors should carry a bottle
with them as it truly is "A Medicine Kit in a Bottle."
Apply Tea Tree Therapy Antiseptic Cream directly to
hot spots twice daily. To help deter fleas add one (1) capful of pure
tea tree oil to Tea Tree Therapy Shampoo and shampoo. Apply two drops
directly onto tick and gently remove tick with tweezers, apply one (1)
drop of Pure Tea Tree Oil to area to stop to any infection. Add 10 drops
of Pure Tea Tree Oil to dogs sleeping blankets, will help to deter fleas.